Data protection policy
Who is the Person Responsible of the processing?
Identity: YATECOMERÉ S.L.
Address: Rúa do Pan, 8, Industrial Polygon of Ribadumia 36,636 Pontevedra (Spain)
Phone: 886 095 783
For what purpose do we treat your data?
We collect various personal data for different processes, each one with specific purposes.
– The data collected through the contact form is processed with the purpose of attending your query.
– The data collected through the newsletter subscription form, is processed with the purpose of carrying out information on news, events, products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive more emails, you can reply to that same email with the subject low or, if applicable, follow the procedure enabled for it.
– The data collected through the customer file is processed with the purpose of opening your customer file and being able to carry out commercial transactions with you.
– The data collected through cookies is processed according to the information contained in our cookies policy and that you can consult here.
– When we exchange e-mails, the data that can be included in them, even in attached files, are incorporated into data processing in order to meet the requests related to the query or request made and, if necessary, incorporated into your customer file. The information exchanged is confidential and can not be disclosed to unauthorized persons.
For how long are your data stored?
The data collected through the customer file shall be stored for as long as the contractual relationship remains in force and once it has been completed for at least five years.
The data collected through the newsletter subscription service shall be stored for as long as you do not tell us otherwise.
The data collected through the contact form shall not be stored for more than twelve months, unless either customer or an order is generated, in which case it shall be stored for as long as the contractual relationship remains in force and once it has been completed for at least 5 years .
The data exchanged via email shall be stored for at least 5 years. Once this period is over, they will be destroyed.
What is the legitimacy regarding the processing of your data?
In the case of processing related to the client file, the legitimation is based on the fulfillment of the service and supply contract.
In the case of processing relating to the newsletter service, legitimation is based on compliance with a service requested by you.
In the case of processing through the contact form, legitimation is based on compliance with a service requested by you.
Who is your data shared with?
The data collected from our website through the contact form are received through a mail service or newsletter subscription wich uses a backoffice hosted in the territory of the U.E.
The form that is downloaded as a client file for compliance, in case it is received by email, uses Office 365 mail systems. Microsoft is a US company certified under the Privacy Shield / which adheres to the Privacy Shield protocol with an adequate level of security and uses servers located in the EU. Your data may be communicated to administrative authorities with competence in the matter within the legally foreseen circumstances.
What are your rights?
The owner of the data has the right to:
– Access their data
– Rectify their data
– Delete their data
– Porting their data to another Responsible
– Oppose all or part of the treatment
– Limit the use of their personal data
If your rights are not met, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority.
How we have obtained your data?
Origin: The interested party himself
Data categories: Identification data including name and email.
Domicile, telephone, commercial data.
Specially protected data is not processed.